CONTRACT AND HEALTH GUARANTEE
This Contract/ Health guarantee must be signed upon possession of dog/puppy. Dog/puppy will come with full registration whether it is AKC, CKC, ACA, or UABR This means you have the right to show the dog, but breeding and show quality are not guaranteed.
A licensed veterinarian must examine dog /puppy within 72 hours of delivery. Buyer to notify seller via email and telephone.
TELEPHONE: 310-666-7840 and EMAIL: FrenchBulldogsLa@gmail.com.
For confirmation of appointment and results. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of this guarantee. Buyer must provide dog/puppy with routine preventative care, such as, but not limited to: 1. Following veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and worming. 2. Following veterinarian guidelines for proper nutrition.
All deposits are nonrefundable.
Any and all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
This dog/puppy is guaranteed for 1 Year after date of possession against fatal and life threatening congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. Congenital disease must be of a severe or life threatening nature. If the dog dies within the 1 year guarantee period the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to determine reason of death. If reason for death is congenital then the Seller will replace the puppy.
• This guarantee does not cover what is considered normal for the bulldog breeds, such as: cherry eye, loose hips, skin allergies, skin yeasts, skin fungus, lactating patella, elongated soft palate, everted layrngeal saccules, stenotic nares, Brachycephalic syndrome, underbite, inverted tail or inverted vulva and occasional heart murmurs of a 1 -3 level, or IVDD (intervertebral disk disease) that are not of a life threatening nature. (dogs carrying some congenital defects will not be recommended for breeding and no breeding rights will be allowed with these specific sales.) All our dogs are vet checked before sales and any foreseeable issues must be disclosed to buyer. Nondisclosure is not an option but it is understood that some of these “normal bulldog issues” can occur later in life and are not the fault of the breeder.
All items covered in this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
• As of the date of delivery, the dog/puppy has received proper vaccinations and worming. The Buyer has been informed of these and future vaccinations and worming due.
• This guarantee does not cover or include treatment for Coccidian, Giardia or Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are relocated and is usually caused by bacteria or protozoa. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening. Yeast infections and minor ear issues related to such are also not covered. Dr. Zoll will give unlimited guidance of preventative measures that will prevent future issues with this breed that include yeast infections that affect ears and folds in the face and genitalia.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
• Animal must show defect within 6 months of possession. Seller must be notified of the problem in 2 business days of the licensed veterinarians determination and have 2 reports from 2 unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equal value.
• No refund, in part or in fill, will be given.
• Original puppy must be returned to Seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the Buyers expense. The Buyer will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
• This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
• Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
• No replacement puppy given if the puppy has been euthanized without permission of the Seller.
• Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the same parents of the original puppy.
• There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
• We DO NOT guarantee against conditions that may or may not be stress related from the move to a new home and/or shipping process. These stress related conditions that have previously remained dormant can be triggered by the above circumstances and unfortunately cannot be diagnosed until an active case becomes evident. Some of these stress related conditions or illnesses are:
Coccidian, Giardia, and Kennel Cough.
• Any physical problem, which is or could be the result of injury, is not covered under this guarantee.
• There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to breed or show the puppy regardless of show or breeding potential.
• This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
• This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
• Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the state of California, Ventura County. It is agreed that any legal issues or court proceedings concerning the puppy purchased under this contract will be resolved in Ventura County or Los Angeles County, California. This extends to Internet sales across state lines as well.
• If at any time during the life of the dog/puppy concerned in this contract, the purchaser due to unforeseen circumstances can not continue to keep the dog we are always willing to accept the dog back and find a suitable home for him or her. No exchange of money or replacement is offered in this circumstance.
• Puppy will be ready for delivery between 11-15 weeks of age. Most will be ready at 8 weeks old, but some may need a little more time.
This is a formal contractual agreement between seller(s) and buyer.
Dr. Marika Zoll
You the Buyer